1 ½ Ground beef (*)
4-5 Cups of low sodium Soy Sauce, I used Aloha low-sodium soy sauce.
6 tbsp. Splenda (*), I used sugar blend (splenda)
1 tbsp. Garlic, minced.
1 bundle of Chinese cabbage, chopped
2 carrots, sliced thinly (*)
- In a medium/large pot, combine the soy sauce as well as the splenda together.
- Add your garlic at this time.
- On medium heat, bring sauce to a boil.
- Roll your beef into small balls to your preference and add them to your pot.
- Check your beef if it's no longer pink then you can throw in your veggies.
- Fold in your veggies into the beef.
- Lower the temp to medium-low heat. Cook for a little more than 5 minutes, stirring 2 or 3 times.
- As long as your chinese cabbage is alittle tender and carrots is to your preference and meat is cooked. It's good to go. Enjoy.
* more or less, it's up to you, go by your taste buds and how much people you're feeding.