Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pork Adobo (My Style)

So yesterday, I was having some weird craving for Pork Adobo. But, it's downgraded from the real pork adobo! lol. So, here ya go!

1½ lbs. Pork (Pork Adobo Meat)
3-4 Cloves Garlic, Crushed
Patis to taste
Water, if needed
1 tsp. Peppercorn
5-6 Bay Leaves

Cook your pork until the oils of your pork has appeared and the insides aren't pink! lol.

Add your garlic. Stir. Cover.

Add your patis. I used about a tsp of patis. But go according to your taste. If it's too salty add water.

Add in about a dash of peppercorn.

Add about 5 or 6 WHOLE bay-leaves. Cover.

Let simmer for about 15 minutes more.



---*---
Things my grandma said I should've added: Vinegar.

It tasted a little more like soy sauced Pork than adobo! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment